American culture Top Ten Most Annoying Facebook Types
1. The Routiner: Having morning coffee and going to sleep seem to be his only activities. May share about doing laundry to mix it up a bit, but that’s about it.
2. The New Ager: Every post is an uplifting quote from Marianne Williamson, Deepak Chopra or any number of self-help gurus. Secretly imagines himself the next Oprah..
3. The Old Movie Queen: If “All About Eve” is on, watch out.. Quote is invariably: “Life is a banquet and most suckers are starving to death!” from Auntie Mame.
4. The Pity Partier: His oblique updates hint at suicidal depression . Is not happy unless someone comments: “Are you okay? LOVE YOU!!!”
5. The Reassurer: Considers it her life’s work to shore you up. Signs everything “You’re a star, darling” or “Keep being you!” (Best Friend of Pity Partier)
6. Mr. Relapse. Always starting over. Thinks counting his days publically is helpful. Disappears for days and then airs way too much information.
7 The Midwestern Mom:: Keeps you informed of every dance competition her daughter is entered in. Overly earnest.. Exclamation mark dependent.
8. The Political Junkie: Sure that if he doesn’t post every article he reads, you won’t possible know about it. Either very angry with Obama or hypersensitive about him.
9. The Christian Patriot: Constantly asserting the brave and lonely stance of loving her country and Jesus, and dares you to assert the same. Also hates cancer.
10. The Cruiser:: Thinks Facebook is a gay sex site designed to friend as many hot men as possible and publically lust after them. Endlessly pokes. Potential stalker.